Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up...

Beauty.

I love to browse the make-up counters at department stores. I get sucked in by packaging, and then I stare at the vast array of color choices in lip glosses, lipsticks, blushes, eye shadows, highlighters, bronzers...OMG...there is too much to take in! I usually end up making a few impulse buys to add to my collection of products that I have no idea how to use. I'll try to "spice-up" my look for about a week and then revert back to my old routine. What's a girl to do?

Then I came across Face Time Cosmetics' Beauty in Box. Genius! The make-up artists at FTC have created three classic looks - romantic, stunning, sultry - and provided all of the products necessary to perfect each look. Also included are a face chart with step-by-step instructions and tips. If you have a specific look that you want to achieve, you can even have a custom box created as well. Finally...I can figure out how to properly do a smoky eye...

Did I mention that the packaging is amazing? This could make the perfect gift for any girlfriends on your holiday shopping list...AND right now there is a 40% off sale on all products through November 15th. So get shopping and start looking fabulous! --a





No comments: