Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Rockin' Record Bowl

DIY.

I first saw the great idea above on Casasugar.com more than a year ago and tucked it in the memory bank. Last night while watching TV, I was reminded that the Grammys are fast approaching. I knew then it was the perfect time to break out the DIY Rockin’ Record Bowl. The bowl is super easy to make - all it takes is a couple old records, an oven, an oven safe bowl and cookie sheet. It’s an economical way to tie in your theme and a great conversation starter. I already have a couple of my husband’s awful records in mind for this project.

For an easy step by step tutorial, please check out http://www.casasugar.com/388078.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very cute...and it would be fun to change all the names on the records to ones that are nominated.