Saturday, February 28, 2009

Budget Bridal Attire

Wedding Attire.

So you just got engaged and you started buying all of the bridal magazines with page, after page, after page of lovely gowns to drool over. Then you start looking up the price tags of those lovelies and your heart sinks a bit. It happened to me. I fell in love with every big name in the business...but couldn't stomach spending more than 2 months rent on a dress.

I was lucky enough to find my dress at a sample sale. This is always a good avenue to try...but sometimes the repair and alterations bring the overall cost right back up to ridiculous.

But there is good news for you new brides-to-be. I've been noticing that a lot of my go-to cocktail dress designers are starting to include many more options that would be perfectly acceptable for a wedding gown...at great prices. Below are some of my favorites that I've found recently that range from $250 - $700. So don't forget to think outside of the box when shopping for your dress. Your pocketbook will thank you!



Aqua - $248
Vera Wang Lavender Label - $695

2 comments:

dazza said...

Hey! Guys read ur blog too, enuff of the ladies stuff....

Charli Maas said...

I was sufficiently fortunate to find my dress at an example here.There is many collocation of 2017 new year dress.If you need shopping with do sparing cash am recommend you go here .