Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fashion Inspiration

Fashion.

I don't know about the rest of the world, but I find that chasing trends can be exhausting. And quite frankly, not all trends are created equal - you will never catch me in high-waisted jeans because my derriere would look like the size of Texas.

So while I thumb through the obligatory fashion mags at home or at the nail salon, I find more inspiration from some great blogs. I've swooned over the Sartorialist and This is Glamorous many a day. And I was thrilled to recently come across Garance Doré!

This delightful blog features not only fantastic photography of stylish people that cross her path, but it also highlights her amazing fashion illustrations...for which I have a particular penchant. So go ahead and take a few minutes to browse the Garance Doré blog. You'll feel more stylish right away. --a




1 comment:

Olivia Lyall said...

All elegant item you discover straightforward for you.Just snap and decision thane keep this!!!!!very simple.I resemble to wear massing dress on the grounds that am located all shading by a single click.






white dresses