Monday, February 9, 2009

Gift Giving.

Gift.

When I first saw these Nobuhiro Sato unorthodox concepts I was very impressed with the overall detail and the fact that this simple planter applies to so many people’s lives in different fashions. It’s perfect for someone who just moved into their first home or apartment. Or your gift receiver could be tied someway into architecture, gardening, design, real estate or maybe you just like cool, unique things. It is also not too feminine and not too masculine. I could go on and on here. What it boils down to is that the Mini Concrete Buildings available at Pull + Push are the perfect gift! Not only do I want to share this incredible find with you but I also want to be able to tell my husband that the new awesome planter sitting in the window sill was needed for research….wink wink.

No comments: