Friday, February 27, 2009

Savvy Splurge

Etsy Find.

There are few things that I love more than a spa day. I have my favorite spots in Manhattan that take me away from the rat race and allow me to escape to a soothing, lovely-scented, relaxing paradise. But because I have yet to pick those elusive Mega Millions numbers, I cannot indulge in the spa as often as I would like. So instead, I'm seeking out products that will transform my teensie bathroom into my own little getaway.

As you have probably gathered, the Hip Hostess ladies are big on packaging. I like my products to smell good, work well, and look gorgeous. Normally that comes with a hefty pricetag...but we found another Etsy gem. Sweet Petula has a wonderful assortment of bath products from soaps, to salts, to lotions...and everything is packaged just beautifully. I think they would make a lovely addition to any home spa - aka bathroom. And at very affordable prices, I won't feel the least bit guilty about my indulgence.

1 comment:

Sweetest Petula said...

Awwww...thanks so much! You rock! And here is a little shameless promotion...I'm having a sale right now (on a few things you are showing)....28 items are 28% off...just this weekend.

Thanks again for the mention on your lovely blog!

-Cory