Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Flipping for Flip & Tumble

Shopping bag.

If you don't already have a reusable shopping bag, you really have to get onboard with the craze. They're practical, environmentally-friendly, and much more fashionable than the Saks bag you've been carrying around since December (if it has snowflakes on front and you're still carrying it in May, it must go).

Now I've become a bit of a connoisseur of these bags mostly out of necessity (a.k.a. I don't have room for a lot of shopping bags in my postage stamp apartment). I like Reisenthel for multiple options with long handles. I used Envirosax for my wedding out-of-town bags because the colors and patterns were so great. And I've discovered a new fave: Flip & Tumble.


The great thing about Flip & Tumble is that it incorporates my favorite things about the other guys (great colors, long handles, easily cleanable), but it also folds into itself for storage...no storage pouch necessary. Because if I can constantly lose my umbrella pouch, you know that I'm losing my reusable bag pouch.


Looks like I have a new bag for my Trader Joe's trip this weekend. Even if it makes my kitty cat sad that he doesn't have a paper bag to hide in.

2 comments:

Cat said...

I am biased, because I am a cat person . . . but that is such a super cute pic of your cat!!! I love it!

Hip Hostess said...

Thanks! He's quite the character...and keeps me very busy and highly entertained.