Monday, August 30, 2010

Souffle Success

Recipe.

As much as I love to cook, there are still a few things that strike a considerable amount of fear in me. One of those items is souffle. The whole dish just seems so precarious and easy to mess up...and I hate failure.

But ladies and gentlemen, I have conquered my fear. I was watching an episode of the Barefoot Contessa and Ina claimed that she had a fool proof recipe for a Cheddar & Spinach Souffle. She was right!

Check out my resulting dish of yumminess.



So if you, too, have been afraid of souffles. Give this recipe a gander. Follow it to a "t", and you will be SO proud of yourself.

2 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Oh now I need to conquer the fear too! Thanks for the recipe link.

City Girl (EC1) said...

Oh wow, that's really impressive! It looks delicious! :) I am determined to have a go now... I've been scared by souffles for some time! Lovely blog, following your posts with interest. City Girl x
http://citygirldiariesec1.blogspot.com/