Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mini Polaroid Photos



The Instax Mini 7S Instant Camera is getting rave reviews. The camera is not exactly a tuck in your pocket type, however the mini Polaroid snapshots are worth the schlep. I don’t know why everything miniature is so cute…but it is! If you have an upcoming event that you would like to capture the moment with something a little out of the ordinary then this camera is for you. Normally, I don’t like to see myself in photos but maybe a mini snapshot will change my mind.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

I had one of these at my wedding in March. I had all the guests take pictures of themselves and then they wrote sweet notes at the bottom. It turned out really great!!

Sécia Mischke said...

I don't like to see myself in photos either but I recently bought this baby and have actually liked some of the photos taken of me. I LOVE this camera!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

invitation consultants said...

that's adorable!

Butterfly dreams said...

i love this camera,i can't wait to get one! very soon...
partiesaresweet.blogspot.com

patty said...

have it.
love it.
get it! ;)