Monday, September 26, 2011

Hip Hermes

Fashion.

Hermes scarves are about as iconic as it gets, but the price and traditionalist idea of a neck scarf has always kept me firmly outside of the store window peaking in...never buying.

But in the last year, I have been loving the idea of wearing a scarf over my hair in a style reminiscent of Jackie O in the 70's. Heck...I'm even loving the Man Repelling turband that Leandra Medine sports.

And to further peak my interest, my aunt gave me a copy of the new Hermes lookbook...



Be still, my heart. These pics feature some great new punchier and modern takes on the Hermes scarf. And some of the creative ways that they feature using the scarves (as a belt, a bag, a skirt, a top) goes a long way in encouraging the investment.

Le sigh. I might have to wander in the store and take a closer look at these beauties.

PS. How gorgeous are these enamel bracelets too?







1 comment:

Sécia Mischke said...

Lovely. Tres chic.

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com