Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wedding Paper Divas

One of my favorite things about planning weddings is looking through all the latest and greatest invitations.  The invitation is so key in setting the tone of the event.  All to often though everyone associates invitations and save the dates with weddings.  Since stationery is so key in events...I say use it for all events.  Here are a few of my favorite from Wedding Paper Divas.

This chalkboard invitation is great for setting the theme for using great chalkboard menus and signage around your party.



I love the large number style on this invite which makes me want to have a very modern and white party atmosphere with big bold pops of color and graphics.  Great for a baby shower or bridal shower.



The tree is the focal point on this stationery and makes me think of fall and all the great tablescapes you could do with tree or manzanita branches or anything that makes you think of fall.  Great for a fall foliage event as well.

It is no secret that I love me some mason jars.  My sister hosts a pumpkin and pickling party each year and this invite would be adorable.

Everyone loves to get something besides bills in the mail.  Receiving a cute invite to a stick on the fridge an anticipate the spectacular event just makes things that much more fun!

No comments: